Price Promise |
We know how important value for money is alongside quality and aim to give every customer the best service. Zone3 is available from many of the leading triathlon retailers where we suggest a recommended price although this can vary. If you would prefer to shop directly with us but have seen a product cheaper elsewhere then we’ll match it. Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PRICE MATCH as the subject. Include details of the product you would like to purchase (item, size and colour), and where you have seen it cheaper with retailer name, price and a screen shot or link to their product page.
Price match is only available on identical items (same model year, colour, size etc.) and they must be in stock ready to deliver/collect to all customers (not exclusive offer) at the time of the request. Promotional offers and bundle deals are not available in conjunction with price match. Your price match will be confirmed within 48 hours and if approved you will be sent a code to redeem online.
We may occasionally discount pricing on specific items as part of a sale or promotion. In this instance we will happily refund the difference if it is within 14 days of purchase. Just send us an email with proof of purchase and order reference. This only applies to orders placed directly with us on www.racezone3.com
Promotion coupons and discount vouchers |
Unless stated otherwise promotional codes and discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, reduction or Sale and are not redeemable when paying via Price Match or by Gift / Prize Voucher. Discount codes are not valid on event merchandise or wetsuit hires unless stated specifically.
No hassle exchange |
We know that sometimes things might not quite fit as you’d hoped which is why we won’t charge you additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size. Whether racing or training, we want to be sure you’re in the best fitting triathlon kit so we’ve put together a helpful sizing chart, so you can shop with confidence in the knowledge that the size you purchase is right for you. However, if it’s not quite right please notify us as soon as possible. You can return any item within 28 days, you will be responsible for postage fees for returning an item for exchange and we’ll cover the cost of shipping the new size/colour out to you.
When returning an item please send it using recorded and insured delivery. Any refund or exchange must be returned in perfect condition and has not been used or worn. We have to check any returns carefully to ensure they are in the same condition as when they were sent to you.
This offer is only available for the first exchange; subsequent exchanges will be subject to an £8.00 delivery fee. You will be responsible for re-delivery costs.
This excludes wetsuit hires and rentals, as well as Advance wetsuit orders.
Refunds & Returns |
Refunds are available within 28 days of purchase as long as the items remain in the same condition as it was received. The customer is responsible for the carriage costs on items returned for a refund and they must be sent using recorded and insured delivery. Returned goods must be with a completed returns form. Please click below to download a copy:
For Return enquiries please email: email@example.com.
Goods must be in original packaging and complete. Goods must not be fitted or used.
In some circumstances we may accept a refund or exchange past the 28 days however these orders will be subject to a restocking charge of between £4.00 and £10.00.
We cannot accept responsibility for damaged caused when returning the goods. Please take care when packaging the goods and use a recorded and insured mail delivery service. You will be charged the full cost price if we do not receive the item returned or it is not in the condition which we sent the item.
If you have received the wrong item please inform us as soon as possible and we’ll we will be happy to make an exchange and pay postage costs for returning the item. We advise all our customers to email us with any queries prior to purchase to reduce any returns.
Returns to be made to the following address:
Unit 1 Bridge Park
Your Triathlon wetsuit and Racing Tri Suit Warranty
Your Zone3 tri suit and wetsuit are covered by the manufacturers 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. Zone3 will choose to replace or repair any defects that occur within normal wear and tear circumstances. Zone3 retain the right to define normal wear and tear circumstances, but as a guideline this requires the customer to follow the wetsuit care instructions included with each purchase and displayed below. All reasonable precautions must be taken to maintain the wetsuits condition. Exposure to elements such as extreme heat and direct sunshine, prolonged bacteria and chlorine exposure, and other harsh or abrasive substances can accelerate product degradation and void warranty. Materials such as fingernails and other sharp objects may tear and rip the high performance neoprene. Zone3 will not repair or replace items that have clear physical stress such as rips and split seems, or where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment. All of our other products do not have a warranty policy.
Not covered under the Zone3 warranty:
1) Any costs to return a suit to Zone3 or an authorized Zone3 representative.
2) Cuts to the fabrics from fingernails and or other sharp objects.
3) Damage incurred due to an accident, abuse, misuse or improper use or neglect
4) Normal wear and tear, including scratches, peeling or fading of the material or printed logos.
Zone3 will cover all return shipping costs if your wetsuit/tri suit is deemed a warranty.
These situations will VOID your Zone3 warranty:
1) Using your Zone3 triathlon wetsuit or tri suit for any activity other than triathlon or surface swimming.
2) Repairs done by anyone other than Zone3 or a Zone3 authorised repair facility.
3) Altering the suit in any way, including silk screening, embroidery, heat transfers, cutting, gluing, and sewing.
4) Using your Zone3 suit in a rental or instructional program or other commercial use.
5) Improper handling or storage
6) The warranty is only applicable to the original owner/purchaser – it does not apply to second hand wetsuits.
Wetsuit Care Instructions |
Please follow some of these simple guidelines to ensure that your wetsuit stays in the optimum condition:
– Rinse well in fresh water after every use.
– Minimise time left in direct sunlight and aim to dry in the shade.
– Dry inside out first and then dry outside.
– Store Inside Out
– Best kept flat and folded behind the knees and then in half.
– Only use a hanger for short periods of time and use as wide a hanger as possible.
– Do not allow others to use your wetsuit. It has been fitted for your body shape and no body larger.
– Avoid contacting the Velcro with the inside lining of the wetsuit as this will pull on the sensitive fibres. Keep the Velcro covered with the fabric patch provided.
– Ensure you do not damage the wetsuit material with fingernails.
– Avoid use in Chlorinated swimming pools
– Always use a plastic bag to help put the legs and arms on. The smooth surface of the plastic makes the suit go on easier. This results in less adjustments needed and less contact with the material to achieve the correct position.
– The Zone3 triathlon wetsuit range has been designed to optimise performance during racing. Its use should be restricted to swimming or triathlon racing.
– Don’t put in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
– Don’t iron.
– Don’t wash with detergent or bleach.
Tri Apparel Care Instructions |
Please follow some of these simple guidelines to ensure that your tri suit stays in the optimum condition:
– Wash well in fresh water after every use.
– Only ring very lightly.
– Minimise time left in direct sunlight and aim to dry in the shade.
– Do no hang or curl your suit when drying. Dry lying flat on a towel.
– The Zone3 tri suit range has been designed to optimise performance during racing. Its use should be restricted to swimming or triathlon racing.
– Don’t put in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
– Don’t iron.
– Don’t wash with detergent or bleach
Terms & Conditions |
www.RaceZone3.com is a UK mail order based company and complies with UK consumer law, including Distance Selling Regulations which means you’re safe if you shop with us. We operate a flexible returns policy and are happy to refund / exchange items damaged in transit, that are faulty or not what you ordered. Please check sizes carefully when ordering. We strive to give excellent after sales service and customer care. Our terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Zone3 cannot take responsibility for any damages, compensatory, indirect, consequential or direct, data loss, income, profit, property loss or damage and third party claims implied or otherwise when using this website.
The online store at www.RaceZone3.com is designed to give you control over the privacy of your debit/credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
When you provide your personal information such as name, street address, email address and phone number, Zone3 will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. No credit or debit card information is stored by Zone3. Moreover, it is a Zone3 policy to contact customers in the event of a potential problem with your purchase or any normal business communication regarding your purchase.
By using the Contact@RaceZone3.com email address you agree to recieve occasional e-mail messages about products and services that we feel may be on interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, simply click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your email. Alternatively you can simply reply “Remove” and we will act accordingly.
Zone3 has no desire or intent to invade your privacy while using the www.RaceZone3.com site and we will never provide your personal information to anyone else.
Payment Options |
When you place an order on the Zone3 site, you will have the option to make a payment by Credit or Debit Card using our secure service supplied by SagePay. You do not need to be registered with any of our payment providers when you make a transaction to us. We also accept Cheque, Bank Transfer or Cash. You will be asked for certain personal information to process the order. We accept almost all major credit/debit cards for online orders and uses Secure Card Encryption so your information is extremely safe. Your details are checked and we may hold an order until we receive correct details. We’ll contact you if we find the card or address details to be incorrect. Operation of the Zone3 site is completely secure and is solely within the control of Zone3.
Protecting the personal information you provide us is of utmost importance to us. We therefore take the following steps at to ensure this:
– We do not sell your personal details to third parties or supply them in anyway other than to our payment processor, in connection with your order.
– All credit card numbers entrusted to us for payment purposes are handled securely and only by authorised staff. No credit or debit card information is stored by Zone3.
– Protx provides the secure payment facilities for your credit card information. They are one of the most common and reliable service providers and use a secure server, with a firewall, and encrypts your information before transmission.
– For extra security we also take credit/debit card transactions over the phone.
– Although we make use of very occasional marketing e-mails to remind you of our Web site and any special offers, we do not send these to you if you have asked us not to.
We only charge you when the order is ready to be dispatched. For offline mail order products, Zone3 accept pounds sterling banker’s drafts, personal cheques, pounds sterling postal orders and pounds sterling bank transfers. Cash is posted at your own risk and must be recorded and insured for. VAT is not included nor needs to be added to any of our products. Please contact us if you would like to make a payment in an alternative currency.
Placing an order through our online store should be a very simple process. If you have any complications please give us a call and we can process your order for you.
We do our best to ensure product prices on our web site are up to date and correct but errors occur occasionally. Please email us if you think there is a problem.
If you are not living in the UK and would like to place an order, please contact us on Contact@RaceZone3.com
Shipping & Handling |
Postage will be by either by a UK Courier service or Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. The item will need to be signed for and will only be delivered Monday to Friday. Only UK deliveries can be placed on the website. For international delivery contact the office for a quote. A charge of between £4.00 and £10.00 will be required to re-deliver a product in situations where the item was not delivered due to the fault of the customer. These situations are defined as:
1 – The item was not signed for because the customer was not present at the listed delivery address. (UPS will make 3 attempts, Royal Mail will leave a Card)
2 – The item could not be delivered because the address provided by the customer was incorrect or incomplete.
We endeavour to deliver your product(s) to you within the stated 1 to 5 working day period, however sometimes this may take longer. If this is the case someone from our team will contact you, unless the delay is due to circumstances beyond control.
Zone3 Copyright |
All images, website code, intellectual property, descriptions, prices and other material on this website are the property of Zone3. Zone3 is a Registered Trademark. Information can only be copied with the express permission of Zone3.