MEN’S ASPIRE LTD ED
- Exclusive limited edition design for those who want something a little more special.
- One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials for maximum comfort and performance.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
Product Overview |
To celebrate 10 years since Zone3 was founded, we wanted to produce something a little special and the world renowned Aspire was the perfect suit for this. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award.
Key Features |
The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit and remarkable flexibility around the shoulders which has been achieved through a new one-piece shoulder panel design and high-stretch premium Yamamoto neoprene. The suits tiered buoyancy design helps ensure optimal balance in the water and the ProSpeed cuffs promise rapid removal.
The Aspire is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
- Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
- Aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- New 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows you to swim faster with less effort.
- Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- A higher stretch 4mm chest panel aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
- Pro Speed CuffsTMon the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished and premium style.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete and has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the review says: “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.
|Mens Wetsuit Size Chart|
|MT||175-191||5.9-6.3||68-78||150-172||97-102||38-40||slim medium tall|
Zone3 offer a worldwide shipping service. Free delivery is available to the UK for orders over £75 and charges may apply for orders outside of the UK. Zone3 will not charge you any additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size product and offer a 28 day returns and exchange policy. Read More