MEN’S EVOLUTION SWIMRUN WETSUIT
- The ultimate amphibious suit.
- Yamamoto neoprene with durable bottom panel.
- Option to have as long sleeve or short sleeve.
- Whistle and compass attached to suit.
Product Overview |
The Zone3 Evolution suit has been designed in collaboration with a previous winner of the famous Ö till Ö race in Sweden and three other multi finishing Swedish athletes. Everything has been thought about including flexibility, comfort, buoyancy and functionality to ensure you can transition between running and swimming effortlessly.
The suit is designed for both swimming and running meaning that no kit changes are required. The suit combines a great fitting swim wetsuit but with the benefit of high stretch leg panels for running and a front zip for lung expansion and breathability on the run. The wetsuit is full of innovative features and this was recognised by 220 Triathlon Magazine when it was shortlisted for their ‘GAME CHANGER OF THE YEAR’ award.
Key Features |
- Yamamoto 1.5mm SCS shoulders and arm panels for maximum flexibility.
- A built in silicone band on the inside, just above the elbow. Designed to be cut if the athlete requires so that the sleeves can be worn on the swim and easily removed for the run.
- 5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS back and side panels for upper body buoyancy.
- 2mm front and back legs with high stretch lining designed for free flowing running. These seams are glued and stitched to keep the suit robust.
- Higher durability backside panel for durability on rugged terrain.
- Front zip with cord for easy access and breathability / temperature control during the run.
- Pro-SpeedTM silicone coated arm cuffs allowing the suit to be taken off more quickly.
- Whistle and compass supplied with suit. Elastic cord attachment with carabineer fastener and front stow pocket.
- Two internal pockets on the front and one large external pocket on the back.
- Each suit comes with 8mm thickness calf sleeves for significant buoyancy support on the swim.
- Bright colours help ensure you stand out and are visible.
Zone3 have been recognised as one of the most innovative wetsuit designers in the world thanks to new and exciting products like this. More in-depth reviews of this suit can be read here:
|Mens Wetsuit Size Chart|
|MT||175-191||5.9-6.3||68-78||150-172||97-102||38-40||slim medium tall|
Zone3 offer a worldwide shipping service. Free delivery is available to the UK for orders over £75 and charges may apply for orders outside of the UK. Zone3 will not charge you any additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size product and offer a 28 day returns and exchange policy. Read More